It is the policy of the [Explora Academy] to maintain an environment that promotes ethical and responsible conduct in all online network activities by students. It shall be a violation of this policy for any student, or other individual to engage in any activity that does not conform to the established purpose and general rules and policies of the network. Within this general policy, the [Explora Academy] recognizes its legal and ethical obligation to protect the well-being of students in its charge. To this end, the [Explora Academy] retains the following rights and recognizes the following obligations:
- All use of the Internet must be in support of educational objectives consistent with the mission and objectives of the [Explora Academy].
- Network accounts are to be used only by the authorized owner of the account for the authorized purpose.
- All communications and information accessible via the network should be assumed to be private property.
- Exhibit exemplary behavior on the network as a representative of your school and community. Be polite!
- From time to time, the [Explora Academy] will make determinations on whether specific uses of the network are consistent with the acceptable use practice.
Use of the electronic media provided by the [Explora Academy] is a privilege that offers a wealth of information and resources for research. Where it is available, this resource is offered to students, and other patrons. In order to maintain the privilege, users agree to learn and comply with all of the provisions of this policy.
“Course” means an instance of either Instructor-Led Training Services or Self-Paced Training Services
“Course Materials” means the training materials and other information and content provided by Databricks in conducting the Training Services
3. Course Materials.
Ownership of Course Materials. Databricks retains all Intellectual Property Rights and all other proprietary rights related to the Course Materials. You will not delete or alter the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices or markings appearing within the Course Materials as delivered to you. You agree that the Course Materials are provided on a non-exclusive basis and not sold. You further acknowledge and agree that portions of the Course Materials, including but not limited to the source code and the specific design and structure of individual modules or programs, constitute or contain trade secrets and other Intellectual Property Rights of Databricks and its licensors.
Course Materials License. Databricks grants a limited, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, license to the Course Materials, solely for the internal educational use by individuals who attend a training course (“Students”). Unless indicated by a Explora instructor, Students are permitted to retain any Course Materials provided during the Course for continued learning following the conclusion of the Course. For the avoidance of doubt, Course Materials may not be used other than by the Students who received them, and may not be shared with individuals who did not attend a Course.
Expenses. Customer is responsible for all training venue and class expenses.
Use of Workspace during Performance of Training Services. You may be required to use a Workspace in order to receive the benefit of the Training Services. Your use of the Workspace constitutes acceptance of the Platform Services terms of the MCSA unless the Workspace is provided as part of a Databricks Powered Service. If the Workspace is created for you by Explora, it may be terminated following the conclusion of the Training Services without prior notice or any liability to you unless you enter into an Order with Databricks for its continued use.
All Explora Academy and fee charges should be paid by bank in. Bank in order payments must be received by the due date mentioned in Microsoft Form. The payment must be received seven days before the class starts. Invoice will be delivered through email. Make bank-in payable to Explora Academy and mail to:
- Please noted that customer cannot break the class into individual class for each transaction. It is a fixed price of each 2/3/4 days class. Each payment must be fully paid before the class starts.
- Prices do not include exam charges which Explora advised you to register exam separately or through Explora.
- Our Website has certain supported currencies (HKD, USD). Where we take payment for an order in the supported currencies (HKD, USD) of our Bank-in, we are not responsible for the exchange rate at which a bank charges its customer, or for any additional charges it makes.
- No order cancellation, No class exchange, No-Refund are allowed at any condition.
Last Updated January 19, 2023. For earlier versions, please send a request to email@example.com (with “TOS Request” in the subject).